Saturday, January 17, 2015

Final Testimony

I GAVE MY FINAL TESTIMONY :( this is really it. I have two weeks. I never thought Id be here. I cant describe all that is going through my head right now.. including when I went to the doctors office, they told me I need to brush up on my English because I have lost it 0_o well..... anyway::  During my last Zone Conferencia I was thinking of coarse about the time all 8 of us had had (The 8 hermanas who all came together) and how fast time flies and how looking back life seems too short. Daddy always sends me a monthly scripture to ponder about so I am basically going to be sending what he taught me and rewording it because I thought it was inspirational. He sent me with Alma 37: Verse 41 Nevertheless, because those miracles were worked by small means it did show unto them marvelous works. They were slothful, and forgot to exercise their faith and diligence and then those marvelous works ceased, and they did not progress in their journey; so, here is a vital factor in our lives, for us on missions now and for after and always, especially in light (like Hermana Cook, president`s wife taught us) that Satan is real, and is fighting with everything he has for the souls of mankind. The Lord is Hastening His work and so is Satan... In order for us to keep him out of our lives, because we certainly will be tempted in ways we cannot see, is to always be faithful in not only reading and really escudriñar las escrituras and pondering their meaning and apply them to our modern lives & having spent many months among some very choice people of our Heavenly Father and having gained a testimony of what it takes to try and keep a spotless and happy life, I have made a personal covenant that everyday i will study and ponder the scriptures in combination with personal prayers. I know Heavenly Father has been with me on my mission. During the day I feel full of energy and don't think about going home but every night I cannot help but cry my self to sleep at the thought that one more day has gone by and its one day màs cerca to the day when I will have to leave my Chilean friends, brothers, sisters and family behind. It is a lot harder than I ever imagined... I went to the doctor again cause my head is being annoyed. (pretty sure its just stress) and then Hermana Olson got hit with the flu! the opposicion is real!!!

Jorge updates: He is amazing. He saved 2 peoples lives guided by the spirit he told us. Mario is progressing. He hasn't missed church in 6 weeks (He has a baptism date but we will probably have to change it because... we prayed and the answer was that we need to change his fecha).
Other investigators : all are progressing and going to church and reading... two have fechas and the others are waiting for an answer ♥ We have been so blessed. 
I love my Comp, I love this long, hard, life changing work, and I love this Barrio, La Blanca. 
See you all in 2 weeks. 
xoxoxoxooxo
have a super sassy day.
love you all





















No comments: