Tuesday, August 27, 2013

They came to me this morning with notes and lots of hugs and kisses.

All the Latinos absolutely LOVE me because I am always asking how they are and talking to them and joking with them.  I had 6 elders say "HERMANA COOOK we need photos with you!!"  I have never even talked to them this entire time I have been here!!  LOL they love my blond hair and they always say they like how my companion and I are smiling all the time!

I feel so much love from my roommates and the Latinos.  They say how much they will miss me when they leave.  I can't believe how the language barrier disappears when the love and spirit are present.  They came to me this morning with notes and lots of hugs and kisses.  They wrote how they love me so much and how happy I am and how much I served   them by doing little things.  I love Latinos and the spirit.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Hermana Colil loved me the most.  She is the one I stayed up til 12:30 am last week and painted her nails and tried to help her to feel not so sad.  She is sad a lot and cries but I just always give her hugs because that is the best way to communicate with her.  She was just home sick and talked about missing her family a lot.  She bawled and held onto me before she left for the field this morning.  Latinos are only at the CCM (MTC) for three weeks because they already know the language.  They all left for the field at 6 am this morning.  I love Hermana Colil.  I felt bad for her because many of the people in the MTC seemed a bit bothered by her missing her family and crying a lot.







My companion Hermana Clearwater (the tall one from Argentina) just loves me and brought me some fruit she had bought one day because I told her how much I missed fruit!!  She is soo thoughtful!

I love you all...Keep saying your prayers and pray that I will learn Spanish!  xoxoxooxoxo

Hermana Cook (:
My super crazy note
                                                                            


This is my Mission Presidents at the CCM (They look like grandma and grandpa Fisher) :)









Hermana Castleton is the first young lady I took a picture with.  She is a great woman and absolutely stunning.  She was quiet at first, but I could feel the strong spirit radiating off of her so I always tried to be by her.  I like her a lot!





DINNER FROM HEAVEN and desert
Hermana Colis Nails I painted ♥
           





 This is an old church they were restoring!

No comments: