Monday, April 28, 2014

Hermana Leavitt changed my life and I will forever be grateful for her example to me, not only as a trainer but as a friend

Soooo.... it hurts my wrist to type because... my wrist hurts and we will leave it at that.  But this week was super great! we saw SOOO many miracles that I know we're lead by the spirit only because if we had been anywhere else in the moment that things wouldn't have happened, we would have missed it. The family we are teaching is not progressing and it's breaking my heart! The elders had came by with us, we have had a member with us at almost every lesson but we have been lead to what may be the close of our time to teach them. But have no fear. We are teaching two other families that we found this week and I feel they are very ready to progress♥ Hopefully and prayerfully. Just know that this week we had 2 huge miracles finding these families. I'll give more detail next week but I really can't type much more. We had an awesome hermanas activity and Sang Hasta Ver to Hermana Leavitt today. She leaves for her house in three weeks. She changed my life and I will forever be grateful for her example to me, not only as a trainer but as a friend (: She was my mama in the mission! She will be missed greatly. Also I just have to let you all know how awesome Presidente and his wife are (: 

love you. miss you. but not that much. 
and we will be talking in.... 2 weeks ! (; 
hooray. Kay xoxoxoxo 
love you 100000 red M&Ms ♥
Hermana Cook

No comments: