Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hermana Kayla Sprenz and I on Preparation Day!

Hermana Kayla Sprenz and I on Preparation Day!  Can you believe she is on the same mission and from the same stake in Las Vegas as I am :)  So happy she is here and that I am able to see her

almuerzo con nuestra querida familia Brozales :)
 lunch with our dear Brozales family
la unidad de nuestra sociedad de socorro <3 they're soo cute! they get together every week to do activities like this, 
the unity of our Relief Society

NDH con Marianela y Millaray :) <3

Preparation day and Plan de Salvacion :)

the tree of life! o... el Árbol del conocimiento del bien y el mal....
#Forgotenglish #oops (the tree of life! or ... the tree of knowledge of good and evil ...just for fun)

Me and My Companion!

we are so ready for la Navidad :D


No comments: